WeChat Ranking for Spain. Q2 2020.
Despite the sharp drop in the number of views, mostly due to COVID-19, we want to especially highlight the efforts made by Tourism of Spain on WeChat marketing to attract the Chinese audience. During the second quarter, they published very interesting content on their WeChat official account that was very well received by their followers.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE WECHAT RANKING OF SPANISH HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
- TOP 3 best ranked institutions: IE Business School, King Juan Carlos University and Autonomous University of Barcelona. IE makes its debut in the TOP 3 of the ranking by occupying the 1st position.
- Most viewed post is from IE Business School.
- Distribution of views: Public universities 4.330 (22,09%), private universities & business schools 15.268 (77,91%).
- Three Spanish public universities have Wechat Official Accounts (OAs): King Juan Carlos University, Autonomous University of Barcelona and Autonomous University of Madrid.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE WECHAT RANKING OF ENTITIES FOR THE ECONOMIC, CULTURAL AND TOURISM PROMOTION OF SPAIN
- TOP 3 best ranked entities: Tourism of Spain, Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum and DOCa Rioja. They appear again at the top of the ranking, but in a different order than their position in the first quarter.
- Most viewed post is from Tourism of Spain.
- Only one museum in Spain has a Wechat OA: Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum.
- Three Spanish cities have Wechat OAs: Visit Valencia, Tourism of Segovia and Nihao Zaragoza.
About the WeChat Ranking for Spain
With this ranking, we want to visualize and highlight the efforts of some Spanish higher education institutions and other entities to promote Spain in China through WeChat marketing strategies. We believe their efforts will help us to establish a stronger influence of our country in Chinese audience during the post-covid era.
Are you missing anyone? Send us an email to add it to this ranking!